How do I create a mailing list?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category.Finding the mailinglist icon within cPanel.
- Enter in all of the required information.
- List Name - The name of the list you want to create (newsletter, etc)
- Domain - The domain name you want the list to be created on
- Password - The password for managing the list
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the passwordFill in the required mailing list fields
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- Once the mailing list is created, it will appear in the list below where you can either change the password, delete it, or manage it (add email addresses, etc)
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Forwarders" icon within the "Mail" category. Open...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "User Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail"...
If you know your email password: Login to webmail. On the splash page, select "Change Password"...
Open Outlook 2010. Go to File -> Info -> Add Account. Add a new account Select...